Effective March 10, 2021
To participate in Subscription, you must:
- Enroll in the Subscription program
- Agree to these Terms
As a participant in the Subscription program, you receive the following benefits:
- The ability to place items in your Solvasa shopping cart for delivery at recurring future dates. The Subscription frequency is defaulted to monthly orders.
- You will have the ability to manage the content and frequency of your Subscription orders in your customer profile.
- You will continue to enjoy the shipping rules provided to your customer type, meaning Connector, VIP or Retail.
- You will receive notification of your pending Subscription order 3 days before your Subscription order processes. The contents of the Subscription order can be modified by you, if desired, up to 24 hours prior to scheduled Subscription order processing.
Enrolment and Changes.
You may enroll in the Subscription program through the Solvasa website. To access the Subscription benefits, you will be prompted to create a Solvasa login at the time of enrollment (if you do not already possess a login). In order to see and manage your account information, you will need to login each time you visit the Solvasa website.
Term and Termination.
Once enrolled, you will receive a notice of upcoming orders 3 days prior to order processing You may change the frequency and product selection up to 24 hours prior to order processing. Your credit card will be automatically changed for the value of the Subscription (plus tax and shipping, if applicable) at the time the order is processed. You may unsubscribe at any time up to 24 hours prior to order shipment through your Solvasa customer account or by contacting customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-833-SOLVASA. Please note all Subscription program benefits will end upon cancellation.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed under California law without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the website must be brought in the state or federal courts located in the City and County of San Francisco, California and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, you and we agree that the provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions (including any remaining provisions under the heading of the provision that was deemed unenforceable).
Amendment to Terms.
Solvasa reserves the right to change or amend these Terms in its sole discretion. By enrolling in the Subscription Program and agreeing to these Terms, you agree to abide by the most current version of these Terms as amended by Solvasa from time to time. Any amendments to these Terms shall take effect when Solvasa publishes the amendments on the Solvasa website. Solvasa shall also notify VIP Members of amendments by one or more of the following methods: (1) posting on the Solvasa website; (2) via email; or (3) through the VIP Member’s online account with Solvasa.