EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2020
If you are a Solvasa Independent Representative (a "Connector"), your access to and use of the Site (including your personal web page, if any) is also governed by the terms and conditions of your Independent Representation Agreement and Policies.
Use of the Site
Unless otherwise noted, all Site images, text, design, graphics, logos, button icons, recipes, audio clips, video clips and the selection and arrangement thereof are the exclusive property of Solvasa and/or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Solvasa and is also protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Solvasa or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purposes of placing an order with Solvasa, operating an independent Solvasa business if you are a Connector, or using this Site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Site – including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance – without the prior written permission of Solvasa is strictly prohibited.
Solvasa, all logos, all product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Solvasa and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Solvasa in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Solvasa. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site.
User Content, Images, Reviews, Feedback & Submissions
We cannot guarantee that other users will not copy, modify, distribute or otherwise use the User Content that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, please do not post it to this Site. We are not responsible for any user’s misuse or misappropriation of any User Content you post or allow to be posted on this Site.
By submitting any User Content or allowing it to be posted on the Site, you represent and warrant that: (1) you understand and agree that you are participating in a public forum and your User Content will be available to all other users of this Site and potentially to third parties and third party websites not affiliated with Solvasa; (2) you own or otherwise control any and all rights in and to your User Content and that our public posting and use of that User Content will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party in any manner, including without limitation any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights; (3) all "moral rights" you may have in your User Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with your User Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; and (4) your User Content:
- is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to your User Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party;
- does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; and
- does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Review of Submissions
The information and opinions expressed in User Content on this Site are not necessarily those of Solvasa, and Solvasa makes no representations or warranties regarding any User Content. Solvasa does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any User Content or determine whether the User Content violates the rights of others. You acknowledge that any reliance on material or User Content posted by other Users will be at your own risk. Solvasa is not under any obligation to maintain your User Content and/or your first name and first initial of your last name or screen name or user name with any User Contents in confidence, to pay to you any compensation for any User Content submitted, or to respond to any of your User Content. You agree you will be solely responsible for the content of any User Content attributed to you on this Site.
When submitting images, please follow the following guidelines:
- Images must be related to the product.
- Images must be BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format.
- File size must be 5 MB or less.
- Images must be at least 100 pixels tall and 100 pixels wide.
- If you are not the rights holder, you may not submit protected images unless you have all of the rights necessary to grant Solvasa a license to use the image(s) and to satisfy all of the representations set forth above.
- Objectionable or inappropriate images may be rejected along with your review.
When submitting videos, please follow the following guidelines:
- Make sure your video is related to the product.
- Try to submit videos of you using the product.
- Objectionable or inappropriate videos may be rejected along with your review.
- Do not include personally identifiable information, such as names or addresses, about you or anyone else.
We want to publish your reviews, so please:
- Keep your review focused on the product.
- Avoid writing about customer service and please contact us instead if you have issues requiring immediate attention.
- Refrain from mentioning competitors.
- Objectionable or inappropriate information or language may be rejected along with your review.
- Do not include personally identifiable information, such as names or addresses, about you or anyone else.
Fraud Protection Program
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order, or we may contact you to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, ON OCCASION Solvasa MAY ALTER OR UPDATE THEIR LABELS OR FORMULAS SO ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN DIFFERENT INFORMATION THAN THAT SHOWN ON THE SITE. PLEASE REFER TO THE PRODUCT LABEL FOR THE MOST ACCURATE INFORMATION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Solvasa BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO Solvasa FOR THE PRODUCT(S) AT ISSUE, EVEN IF Solvasa HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION NEW JERSEY, DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF NEW JERSEY OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH LIMITATIONS.
Notice for California Residents
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to us at: 930 Montgomery Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94133. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210.
If you believe your work or content has been copied and posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Solvasa’s designated copyright agent with the following written information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Web site;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available); and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Solvasa’s DMCA designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Web site is Darcy Manning, who can be reached as follows:Solvasa LLC
Attn: Darcy Manning
3000 S Hulen St, Ste 124 #2048
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Solvasa™ is owned and operated by Solvasa LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.