Golden Moment Pumpkin Muffins
Golden Moment Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Pumpkin muffins are a delicious and nutritious treat that can be enjoyed any time of the year. Not only are they packed with flavor, but they also offer a variety of health benefits. Pumpkin is high in fiber, which helps to keep you feeling full longer and aids in digestion. It is also rich in vitamins A and C, as well as potassium and magnesium. Eating pumpkin muffins can help to boost your immune system, reduce inflammation, and even improve your vision. Plus, they make a great snack or breakfast option that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
• 1 3/4 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
• 1 cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
• 1/2 cup golden granulated monk fruit sweetener
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 teaspoons cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
• 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
• 4 packets Solvasa Golden Moment Turmeric Elixir
• 2 eggs
• 115 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
2. Measure out the flour, monk fruit, baking soda, salt and spices, including Golden Moment, in a medium bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir together. Do not over mix, just stir until everything is incorporated into the batter.
5. It is helpful to use a large scoop (like an ice cream scoop) to evenly distribute the batter into each well. They will be nearly full. This will help give your muffins a nice puffy dome.
6. Bake your muffins for 20-22 minutes for regular size, 30 minutes for large size, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.