GFWAY (Good For What Ails You) Toddy Recipe
GFWAY GOOD-FOR-WHAT-AILS-YOU is a phrase that is used to describe something that can help with any problem or ailment. It implies that whatever it is can be used to help with any issue, no matter how big or small. It could be a product, service, or even an attitude. The phrase suggests that whatever it is can be used to make things better and provide relief from any kind of suffering. It's a reminder that there are solutions out there for whatever ails us and that we should never give up hope.
• 1 Chamomile Tea Bag
• 1 Echinacea Tea Bag
• 1 Tbs Honey
• 1 Cinnamon Stick
• 1/4 Medium Size Lemon
• 11/2 Ounces of Bourbon or Rum
• 1 Packet Golden Moment Turmeric Elixir
2. Steep tea bags in boiling water for 3 minutes then pour brew into a large mug (leaving room for other ingredients).
3. Add cinnamon stick and allow to steep for a minute before adding honey, squeezing in juice of the lemon, adding bourbon or rum and stirring in Golden Moment.
4. Grab a comforter, curl up and enjoy! :)